One of the trustee responsibilities when running a self managed superannuation fund is making sure an annual tax return is lodged and an audit is conducted by an ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor.
As an SMSF trustee you want to know that your SMSF is compliant and has the potential for your retirement income to grow. It’s important to ensure you meet your obligations and minimise the likelihood of scrutiny by the ATO (the Regulator of SMSFs), whilst also optimising the benefits of having an SMSF.
What we do at PDD Advisory Group
Our dedicated team of accountants has extensive experience delivering high quality SMSF administration and audit compliance, advisory and consulting services.
In addition to our core SMSF administration and audit compliance service, our advisers also provide technical SMSF feedback to clients and trustees. Among other benefits, this advice ensures clients take appropriate and proactive measures to rectify potential SIS contraventions before year end.
In summary, features of our service include:
- Completion of annual audit of the financial statements and SIS compliance
- Establishment of pensions and assistance with their ongoing maintenance
- Advice and assistance with reporting obligations, income tax and SIS legislation
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax and regulatory returns
- High level of availability
- Fast turnaround time for administration and audit completion
- High level of expertise in BGL software
If you would like to discuss your audit and assurance requirements with one of our Principals, please contact PDD Advisory Group on 02 6584 2177.