Due to continued growth within our financial services business we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our Financial Advice team as a Financial Adviser in one of NSW’s fastest growing regions.
- Port Macquarie based business providing Chartered Accounting, Financial Planning and Mortgage services
- Looking to expand our already successful Financial Planning business
- Suit dynamic Associate adviser perhaps with para planning experience looking for the next opportunity
- Looking for someone who can look after a book of ongoing service clients but can also bring on new clients sourced by our accountants
- Has support team in place that will support the adviser
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum ADFP and RG146
- Passed the FASEA Code of Ethics exam would be desirable.
- If not already obtained, commitment to obtain the FASEA minimum education qualifications required by 2026.
- Able to demonstrate a strong background in Financial Planning with 1+ years Advisory experience
- Have a working knowledge of XPLAN preferably to Advice Construction level.
- Strong relationship skills
- Have a commitment to ongoing education and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment and be independently motivated
- Mortgage broking experience or exposure would be an advantage.
Please submit your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position for Administration / Receptionist
PDD Advisory Group – is a highly respected and long established Accounting & Financial Planning business on the Mid North Coast.
Join our Port Macquarie Administration team in a role that contributes to a smoothly run office, provide professional service to our clients and support to the Accounting and Financial Planning teams.
This is a full time, multi-faceted administration position for the right candidate.
We are seeking a professional & pleasant mannered person for frontline reception duties and general office duties, for example, answering & making phone calls, typing, scanning, filing, scheduling appointment etc
Attention to detail and accuracy is very important.
The position requires a knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Experience of MYOB programs & accounts receivable and payable would be beneficial.
Please submit your CV and expression of interest to email@example.com